FANUC CERT - HANDLING TOOL OPERATIONS AND PROGRAMMING
This 32-hour course covers the tasks that an entry-level robotics associate needs to set-up, record and / o r troubleshoot programs on the FANUC Robotics Handling Tool Software Package. Students work with a real, industrial FANUC robot and learn the skills necessary to work in the advanced manufacturing industry. An additional 25 hours of self-study lab time must be completed to meet certificate requirements.
- Proficient in robot safety
- Learn robotic terminology
- Understand fundamental robot operations and programming concepts
- Power up and jog the robot
- Setup and teach frames
- Recover from common program and robot faults
- Back up and restore individual programs and files
- Create, modify and execute a material handling program
Training opportunities available in partnership with the Advance Michigan Catalyst, Jackson College, Michigan Works! Southeast, Jackson Area Manufacturers Association, and the Jackson Area Career Center.