CCE partners with ABC Training and Testing to offer advanced truck driver training. Students are prepared to take the State of Michigan Skills Test to obtain a CDL License. Students receive over 160 hours of combined extensive classroom and hands-on experience during this three-week course.
Students enrolling in this three-week course will receive:
160 +/- hours of extensive instruction:
- Home Study
- Drug Screening
- Required course text books & learning materials
- One Class A CDL Road Skills Test with our truck
- Program Completion Certificate
- Official Transcript
- Lifetime Job Search Assistance (for graduates remaining in good standing)
- Resume writing, interview skills, and job searching consultations and workshops through CCE's Employment Services.
Students must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible for an intrastate or 21 years of age for an interstate commercial driver's license. Students are required to meet all Federal Driver Qualification Standards as outlined in 49CFR Part 391 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations. Students must abide by student rules and requirements as explained the first training session.